All,
The s in S&S is short for Sight and Sound Respectively.
Just information for non-UK users on here.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

Please join my two lists:
1. Blind Mozilla (blind-mozilla-subscr...@yahoogroups.com)
2. Blind Virtual Machines (b-v-m-subscr...@yahoogroups.com)

On 26/01/2010 21:05, Hannah Day wrote:
ar do you reckon it's worth me contacting s and s then?

Or are any other dealers aware of it ?

chat soon hannah

Hannah Day
E-mail and Facebook: hannahday2...@googlemail.com