----- Original Message ----- From: "rich" <rcha...@bellsouth.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 1:05 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Compatibility view?

Hi all;
  I have XP and 10.00.
I think I have the most recent  IE.
I've been trying to put "Free weather" as my home page.
In the past, when IE loaded, "Free Weather" would come up ready to read.
Lately, the title will be "Free Weather", but it does not read until I tab a few times.
One of the tabs is ,"compatibility view is checked.
I can either keep tabbing or, hit the space bar and the "Free Weather" will be able to read.

So, what is the compatibility view? and, what should it be set on?
Also, does this setting have anything to do with the home page loading?

Oh, I noticed there are a few web sites listed in the "Compatibility view" and "Free Weather" is one of them.

Thanks for any help.

Rich