To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problems with I.E. 8 and J9

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for the reminder about I.E. with no add-ons. Unfortunately I encountered the same issues. I've written to FS as a last resort before I roll back to I.E. 7. I have some concern about the security vulnerabilities of I.E. 7, but I guess I need to balance those against having a productive experience on the Internet.

Thanks again,
Norma