Well, I reacted too early. Over the weekend I removed and re-installed I.E.
8 thinking that something was corrupted. When that did not fix the problem I
sent a note to the individual in charge of multi-media on the paper. I just
received a note back from her that a problem was corrected. It was a problem
with a popup. She also gave me a link to try that is for mobile phone users.
This link is fantastic since it is all text links.
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.