It appears that All In Play, is what you want, but they're not free.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Wayne Scott
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 3:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] playing free audio games

Okay!  Let me rephrase my question.  Where can I go to play free audio
games that work well with Wondows Vista and Jaws 11?  I tried the
websitesw and couldn't find places to play.  Just links to download.  I
nave never done audo games with Jaws before.  I don't want to have to
send or buy any games.  Just pla.  for example, blackjack.  Any help
would be greatly be appreciated.  Wayne Scott
"A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the
bones."