I have wondered the same thing I have to get my daughter to do it, and turn up the sound as well to make it little again I know you hit the escape but as for making it big I thought maybe hitting the space bar, with ault and arrow down to maxamize would work but no luck sue
TOMORROW IS ALWAYS FRESH WITH KNOW MISTAKES IN IT YET
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: "JAWS-Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 1:42 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Maximizing A YouTube Video

When watching a YouTube video, my wife can maximize it by clicking on a little x in the corner of
the video.  Is there any way I can do this using a key command?

Thanks,
Donnie

~~~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please send a blank email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
2000 Asa Flat Road
Annville, Kentucky  40402