Good afternoon everyone:

Over the last two or three dayys or so, I have been trying to install adobes acrobat 9. 3 reader on my girlfriends computer. Its a medical form from a guide dog school which is a pdf file, which we would like to be able too printout for her doctor too fill out. However when I go to the adobeweb page, I enter on the link which is called accessibility, I go down the page too where it says, online communities, I then enter in the search term adobie accesible reader download, Nothing seems to be where it says that it is, or should be located on the page where it should be. Who ever designed this website, did I think, a very poor job of it even though it says on there that it provides accessibility for users who use screen readers. This is why I think, that real enforcement of high standards for web designers need too be implementedand if necessary, enforced before there put on the netfor people like us too be able too use effectively.