Actually, its called Notepad, for more information about the program, go to www.microsoft.com and do a search about Notepad.

Hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "tim" <z200...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] word pad

use text pad, because word pad defaults to .doc with formatting.

At 03:50 PM 2/23/2010, you wrote:
I want to always save my file as a text document in Word Pad. However, I always get the message "you are about to save a file as a text document which will remove all formatting. Are you sure you want to do this? Yes No. How can I change this so I don't get asked for confirmation each time?