The game is about running a submarine. Is from GMA program. There more good games. Email me at holgerfia...@comcast to provide more information and the web page.

From: "susie Q" <susi...@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:05 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS SAPI  files

hi is this game fun if so can you send me a privet message and tell me about it I like new games and could you send it to me off list I want to change my voice from MS Marry to Samantha thanks I cant seem to find it and am afraid to muck with the default voice sue
TOMORROW IS ALWAYS FRESH WITH KNOW MISTAKES IN IT YET
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Fiallo" <holgerfia...@comcast.net>