You can do it direct by calling freedom scientific. You do not need a dealer as long you have the sereo number.

From: "Jeronimo Schöber" <i...@masterid.de>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 5:18 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Updates

Hello,
I am using jaws for windows as you all know. This license of jaws was sold by a maker of braille displays and reseller of Jaws. Since my deal with them ends I have to pick a new braille display maker and screenreader reseller. I like the braille displays made by Baum Retec. However they don't sell Jaws.
Now my question:
I have a serial number of Jaws. Is it possible to buy updates for Jaws through any other dealer and update my existing Jaws 10 license? Since I like Jaws I would stick to it. But if I can not get updates buying a completely new version of Jaws would be quite expensive.

Any ideas to how things are in this matter.
Thanks
Jeronimo