From: "Fred Adams" <hamsh...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:19 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Reading with jaws

I am using windows XP and latest jaws.  When reading e-mail and it begins
with Hi, or persons first name followed by comma jaws stops there and I have
to arrow around to read messages.  I have checked my settings many times
over but evidently I am overlooking something.  This is very annoying.  I
would appreciate any suggestions on this.

Best wishes,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
IN 2010 VOTE OUT ALL
POLITICAL INCUMBENTS