keeping within jaws so no-one say anything. Does it works well with jaws 11 and window 7? I am testing DVDFab 6. I think Brian did a tutorial on DVDFab 6. Regrettably I lost it and do not know where to get it.

From: "stewart ross" <stewartr...@sky.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 2:09 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws and DVD copy program

hi the problem with cloan dvd is that it won't coppy all the dvd's say ones that are protected. i have never tryed any dvd, however a programme that will coppy all dvd's is dvd cloan, even if they are coppy protected.

stewart ross
----- Original Message ----- From: "Candy Lowe" <candysi...@gmail.com>