nope id did not work for me, I have XP and I did the steps you say, and it did not change my icons susie
TOMORROW IS ALWAYS FRESH WITH KNOW MISTAKES IN IT YET
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <d...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] desktop

Interesting, I stand corrected. Now I have to wonder why Microsoft would
change something so minor as that. It works in XP so it seemed logical that
is how it works everywhere, oh more is the pity.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>