Hi M and B,
Using the desktop keyboard in laptop mode, I hold down the Jaws key with my middle finger of my left hand and then I press the left Windows key with my left thumb and then I press the "X" key with my right hand middle finger. Starting with holding down the Jaws key makes the operation more relaxed reducing the finger gymmnastics to a minimum.
Roger
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reading The Clipboard

Hi Susie,

On my keyboard the keys go as follows along the bottom row, from left to
right;  Control, Windows/Start, Alt, Space Bar, Alt, Windows/Start,
Application/Context Menu, and Control.  Either Windows/Start keys can be
used if you have 2 of them, as I do.  The way I invoke this keystroke is ;
The right little finger on the Jaws/insert key on the number pad, right
thumb on the right Windows/Start key, and press the X with my left ring
finger.  Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: susie Q