I wish I could figure out why MSE on my computer doesn't update virus definitions sometimes. It often will get to 83 percent and then return an error message could not contact server...make sure you are connected to the internet. My computer is always connected. And then after several tries the virus definition updates. Since MSE is constantly updating virus definitions throughout the day the problem returns. Has any of you had similar experiences like this with MSE, and what did you do to fix it? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Walker" <mlw1...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 2:35 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MSE Question

Works fine with xp.  marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: "JAWS-Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:13 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MSE Question

: Does MSE work well with Windows XP?
:
: ~~~~~
:
: To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please
send a blank email to:
: donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
:
:
: Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning
Skype Prayer Time.
:
: Contact Me At:
: Donnie Parrett
: 2000 Asa Flat Road
: Annville, Kentucky  40402
: Home Phone:  606-364-3321
: Church Phone:  606-364-PRAY
: Skype Name:  Donnie1261
: Email:  deparr...@prtcnet.org
:
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/