In order to remove the paragraph markers press alt-h followed by the number
eight on the home row.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of rich
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 3:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Word question

I have JAWS 10.00 and XP home.

My sighted wife noticed that in "Word", that paragraph symbols are appearing
and can not be removed.
She also says when she tries to go to another line, she is dropped 3 to 5
lines down.

I've noticed, while in JAWS, I may try to edit an existing document and the
curser controls do not move as it should. For example, I will delete a
letter and when I go to read the work many more letters will have been
deleted.

Thanks for any help.

Rich