Before I installed Windows 7, I used Live Mail with JAWS 11 and Win XP with no problems.

From: "Albert Cutolo" <acut...@nyc.rr.com>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 10:49 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question about Windows liv mail, and windows xp home.

Good morning everyone:

Is it possible to be able to use windows liv mail on an xp desktop computer with jaws 11? I'm asking because over the last 5 or 6 months, when using outlook express 6, I have noticed that when I delete a message while the in box is open, when I open the next message to read it the cursor doesn't track properly. Let me try and provide an example. I'll get a message in my inbox from the list such as, there was a message from Ward and Cathy about an xl colum question. When I deleted that message to go on too read the next one, They'll be the message from a lady by the name of miss Cantrall, but, I'll still see the name of Ward and cathy, from the previous message that I had read before. I'm not sure if this is perhaps an issue with jaws 11, or if it might have something to do with the windows home xp operating system. If I am able to have windows liv mail loaded on this system instead of outlook express 6 maybe this problem will no longer exist.