hello everyone, as my subject line says I have an DVD issue! This DVD I am
trying to play is  called Randall and Hopkirt decease.
When I load the DVD player with windows media player I get the following
message.

Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player cannot play this DVD because it is not
possible to turn on analog copy protection on the output
display. Try installing an updated driver for your video card.
Close Web Help

I have tryed following the instructions that dialog sents me and basicly it
said either to do a check for updates with microsoft or to see if I have got
any other DVD software installed and to basicly run that software and re run
the dvd with windows media player and that should of fixed the issue.
And the final sergestion was to update my drivers. Which I don't have a clue
about how to do it.
Just so people know I have run other DVD's on my computer and they have worked
so I don't know why this perticular dvd won't play.

Has anyone incounted this issue and could give me advice on how to install the
latest drivers if it comes to that?
I know this isn't really a Jaws issue but I am stumpt and never had this issue
before.
Many Thanks
Daniel