Thanks I already placed the jaws users domain on the safe senders list!
I suppose that just sending the domain to the safe sender's list isn't enough!
Maybe I should do that with indivitual emails too!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws frustrations with windows mail

Maybe your BF is more popular? I think your problem is that somewhere your email from friends is getting tagged as SPAM and being redirected to your Junk Mail folder. First check the Junk Mail folder in Windows Mail. If you see mail in this folder that should not be tagged as SPAM, add this address to your Safe Senders List by performing the directions below.

Select the desired email message in the message list. Then press the Applications key, up arrow to the Junk email submenu, right arrow to open the submenu and select "Add Sender to Safe Senders List".

You may need to perform a similar task on the website for your POP3 mailservice, such as Gmail, Yahoo, or your ISP. I was shocked at what Google was withholding from me!

Don Marang