To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessing the BCC field

Hi Francis;

Below are 2 ways. The first is permanet until your computer changes it on
its own and the second is a temporary method.

#1.
You need to open a message first and then press alt plus v for the view
menu, arrow down to all headers and press enter or just press the letter " A
"
for all headers.

#2.
hmmm, easier than that, start composing a new message and press alt+b
and it will be there. another press of alt+b will turn it off again though.
Mike,
It's tax time! Remember folks, if you add, IRS to the word, the, you get "T
H E I R S ".  That spells THEIRS!
----- Original Message ----- From: Francis E. Khan