From: "Jean Menzies" <jemenz...@shaw.ca>
To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 10:25 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] PowerPoint

Just wondering if it is possible for a totally blind person using Jaws to
create a PowerPoint presentation? I know we can read the text on slides, but
what about the creation? For my courses next fall, one class is on computer
basics, and PowerPoint is one of the programs. Word and Excel won't be much
of a problem, but I'm wondering about PowerPoint. I've never worked with it
before. Again, not sure which version the school will be using yet.

Jean
Jean

  " " said Pooh as he was rendered speechless