From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
Donald
Marang
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Links with mouse over

The key combination, Insert + Control + NumPad Enter, should
activate
whatever JavaScript code is attached to that element.  The
biggest problem
is figuring out what the code is supposed to do to the page.
The code may
add material to the page above or below the element, it
could change the
colors, or just about anything creative the designer can
think of.  I think
JAWS can now announce some changes to the page, similar to
frame updates.

Don Marang