To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:46 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Sound forge 10 question

Hi all,

Is anyone using sound forge 10 with Jaws? I'm using it with Jaws 11 and in
previous versions of sound forge, I could pause my audio file, and use shift
and right arrow to select forward. This keystroke no longer seems to work
and I'm wondering does anyone have a solution?

Many thanks,

Stuart Lawler.