To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:10 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] new netbook, removing trial version of Office 2007

Hi everyone,

My wife just bought a new netbook. It doesn't have Jaws on it.

We noticed that there was a 60 day trial for Office 2007. When She went to
the control panel, we didn't see this title, but found title, Microsoft
Suite.

Is this the trial version?

We are going to install a home student copy of Office 2007 that I already
have. I have heard I should uninstall the trial version first.

Any ideas,

Thank you,

Russ