Hello Andy, many thanks for your help with the alt plus Q command. Honestly its never that simple as you think its going to be a? Lol I must admit I have not really used it yet but in the future I guess I'll have to start trying to get to grips with it.
Thanks Again.
Daniel

From: "Baracco, Andrew W" <andrew.bara...@va.gov>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:21 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Help with understanding classic menus foroffice2007.

The classic menus do not come up by default.  When you install the
program, something called the Quick Access Toolbar is installed. A mouse
user can smimply click on this toolbar, and the classic menus will
appear.  A keyboard user can invoke them by first hitting the ALT key,
then hit the letter Q.

Andy