  From: James Flusche
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:02 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] getting out of the address bar

  Hi list:

  I would like  to know the jaws keystroke to get out of the address bar.

  When I press ALT+D to go to the address bar, What is the jaws key stroke
to go back into the web page?

  I am using jaws 11 and IE8.

  Thank you ahead of time.

  James Flusche
  Cell Phone: 614-266-4545
  E-mail: buckeye...@wowway.com
  "Job 28-28 And to man He said, "Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is
wisdom, And to depart from evil is understanding."
  AS ALWAYS: "GO BUCKS"...