Hi.

try turning the vurtual cursor off with insert z and then on again. your buttons and links should work now.

hth.

Maria and Karly from Australia

Friendship   flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness. William A. Ward
twitter bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn & email: bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
alternative email
maria.chap...@tafn.org.uk
listening to powerradio104
www.powerradio104.com
PROUD MEMBER and support volunteer for  TAFN
www.tafn.org.uk

groups:
if interested send emails to
pray-4-1anot...@yahoogroups.com
blindwivesclub-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
shelter-from-the-storm-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

John M. wrote:
Hi Scott:

I have the same problem with Firefox and Jaws 10. It also occurred with Jaws 9. When it happens to me, I can't click on buttons or links. Sometimes, if you close Firefox and then reopen it, the problem will be gone. Most of the time, I just close Firefox and open IE and do what I need to get done. This problem is why IE is still my primary browser.

I'll be interested if anyone else has a solution to the problem.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Meyer" <scottt.me...@verizon.net>