To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MLB audio player

Those forward/rewind buttons are flash movies or whatever it's called I believe. Think they can be label? Surely wish so. As for the volume thing that's easier. You just arrow down until you get to the the link that says increase volume and keep hitting enter on that link. Right above that link it should tell you the volume level. The default is 50. Do the same to decrease volume by entering on that specific link. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net>