Fred,

I assume what you want to do is just copy the name of the attachment? You'd probably have to do that by copying the appropriate line from the Jaws virtual window which you'd access with alt-insert-w using Jaws 11.

73's, Steve K8SP
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Adams" <hamsh...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 6:35 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Copying attachment info.

I am using latest version of jaws and windows XP and I would like to know how to copy info. from an attachment without copying the attachment. I think I have done this before but I can't remember how I did it. I have tried several times but have had no luck. Will appreciate any info on this.

Best wishes,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
IN 2010 VOTE OUT ALL
POLITICAL INCUMBENTS