Maybe what you think is a header on Page 2 is not really a header, but has
been created with some other feature in Word.

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Chanelle Hill
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 10:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] delete headers in Word 2007

    Dear Jaws List,
    I cannot get Microsoft Word to remove a header from the second page of
my document. I divide the first page from the second with a section break.
Then I go to the insert tab on the ribbon (alt n) press h for header, and
scroll to remove header. The header on page 3 as well as headers in the rest
of the document are removed. It doesn't matter where I place the cursor. Am
I missing a Jaws command or a step? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Chanelle

database 5027 (20100414) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5027 (20100414) __________