John, just download the latest handytech driver for jaws11 32-bit from Handytech German or Handytech North America site and all problems will gone.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John W. Carty" <jca...@tarrantcounty.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 9:02 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] handy tech

I'm using win xp s3 and a handy tech easy Braille display. I just installed the new release of jaws 11 32 bit.

For the first time I now have four status cells at the left of my display. I don't use status cells usually so I went into the config manager and tried setting this option to none and when this failed to change the output I attempted to move the status cells to the right. This also failed.

Did fs produce a new handy tech driver or what?

Any ideas?

Thanx,

John Carty