From: "Tim Appleby" <timappl...@shaw.ca>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 3:31 PM
To: "JAWS Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] researchIt

Hi everyone, have you tried using the people search in Canada, I just tried an experiment by doing a search for my current girlfriend's address, even know I live in the same house, here is what |I did:

Stephanie Smeader;83 AVE Edmonton, Alberta and I got no results, is there a problem looking up people in Canada, I also had the same issues looking up businesses here in Canada as well.

Thanks in advance,

Tim