Hi Folks,

Regarding my earlier post, I spoke with the person who
created the business plan and I was advised that the
original had been created in Word 2007.
Do any of you have experience with the Microsoft office file
conversion program? The information I read on the MS web
site indicates that it will allow 2007 word, power-point and
excel documents to be read by office 2000, XP and 2003 as
long as the appropriate critical updates and service packs
are installed.

Larry