Good evening:

A littlewhile ago, I attempted to try and do an uninstall of norton 2009 program from this computer. When I tried using the uninstall feature that comes with the program, it wouldn't allow me to uninstall it through that means. So then, I tried doing it through add remove programs, went down the list until I got too the norton anti virus programwent too the change remove option hit the space bar and got the following message. Another install of the program is running please wait until it is done. I waited for about an hour or so, then did a cold shutdown rebooted the computer, and the same thingshappened as they did before. Will I now have to use the norton removal tool too completely remove and uninstall the program? I'm uninstallingit, because now when I try too read my email messages, Live update cuts me off with there stupid alert telling me that my subscription has 23 days before it expires, and I have the option too renew it. If I can get rid of this program successfully, through the help of list members, I'll install microsofts security essentialsin place of norton.