From: "kim kelly" <kim...@clearwire.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 9:32 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problems with Jaws 8 and the new winamp

Hi list; my boyfriend is having problems with Jaws 8 and the new winamp
program.

I installed it on my computer and had no problems, but, he has installed
winamp just the same way I did and he is having many problems.

I have a movie and video collection and Rich can't seem to access many of
them.
We have a home network so we can get things from one computer or the other.
and we can also listen to the other's music and such.

We are using Windows XP. home addition.
and service pack 3
Hope this is enough information.
If anyone wants to contact Rich off list, his email address is:

webpol...@clearwire.net

all help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Kim Kelly