It happen to me. Using live message and window 7. I notice that when I delete messages and I am in the edit box, jaws tries to read something is not there. It tends to read the name of the last email yet there is nothing there to read. Hope the fix with jaws 12 and not focus so much on researcher it. Is nice but jaws suppose to help with accessibility to program for us blind people.

From: "Marilyn Walker" <mlw1...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 1:10 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JFW11

All of these problems you all are having have convinced me to hold off on
installing jaws 11. It isn't an upgrade if things go backwards. I'm happy enough with jaws 10 but feel forced to buy the sma's whether I want them or
not.  Marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismuno...@gmail.com>