Good morning,

I am using Jaws 9.021 something having not bothered to upgrade for various
reasons under Vista.

Internet explorer 8. I try to keep up with all the updates. I am having
increasing trouble with Internet Explorer vomiting on Web pages. Message after
message about a problem with the Web page and offering to close the page. There
isn't really an alternative and sometimes I have to go to the Jaws cursor and
use the left mouse click to close the page after which I am informed that the
tab was recovered. Only occasionally is this successful though, more often we
repeat this error three times then IE closes down.

Generally speech is lost while IE is struggling so I can't tell what is going
on. Rebooting the computer doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone know what might be going on? It seems to be getting worse.

Thanks for any assistance with this issue.

Dale Leavens