Hi. Yep, basically what you said is right. If you go in to internet options, the first box is where you have your home pages listed. lets say you want google as your first page which loads, and yahoo as your second page that loads. you'd type all links on separate lines. So it would look like this.
http://www.google.co.uk/
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/

Then, press tab to apply then enter, then enter on ok. I believe you can just press enter on ok as well to save and close with out hitting apply. Then, every time internet explorer loads, multiple tabs will open displaying all your pages, you could have your mail, favourite search engine, and favourite news site all open at once if desired! I hope this helps, let us know if it works for you!
Mo.

James Flusche wrote:
Hi list I have windows vista, the latest jaws, and IE8.

I know you go to internet options and press enter and put the second address on
the next line, but this is not working for me.

Do you start over when you are there? Do you need to type in your current home
page and than press enter and type in the second address and tab to apply then
press enter key?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks ahead of time.

>From Jim

JESUS SAVES!!: JESUS IS THE WAY!!

Email me at...

buckeye...@wowway.com

Join my Christian email list to receive the morning-star minute at-

morning-star-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

My cell phone is-

614 266 4545

Talk to other blind people all over the country at-

724 444 3592, press 1

GO BUCKS