To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] HJ pad addition to last post

Hi Rich;

I think I have figured out what is going on.  When you open HJ Pad are you
opening the file menu,  then going to recent files, and seeing a list of
files? If so, these files can't be put in alphabetical order because these
are put in the order that they are created, with the most recent created
file in the number 1 position and the oldest created document/file in the
higher numbered/lower in the list position. In turn, all of your files are
saved in alphabetical order in My Documents but, not in the recent files
list.  Is this what is happening?  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Mike & Barbara