  From: Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 11:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Archives

  If you click on the link at the bottom of each message for the FAQs,
  you'll find a link just above the Close Window at the bottom of the page:

<http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com/>http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com/

  and you'll be there. Or you can paste the link into your browser
  Betsy