I had not heard any. If you had not listen to the cast on window 7 part 1 and 2 at blindcooltech.com I suggest you listen It is OK and can help. I does not do anything to talk about comparing XP and Window 7. It is not the greatest but it is something to help you with window 7.

From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 5:49 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] terminology

Hi,

While on the subject of terminology in windows7, can anybody recommend where one can learn the differences between XP and windows7? I sometime find it confusing using windows7 after using XP for 6 years and I am hoping that a clear comparison between the two operating systems will make it easier to get acclimated and become accustomed to it. Is there such a comparison out there?

Many thanks in advance,

Lennie