press left window. edit field will come up and type control. control panel will come up and press p until you see program. Press enter and the letter for the program you want to remove. use application key to uninstall.

From: "Patti" <bbk...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 4:10 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] toshiba products

I have a toshiba laptop, and I can't find the add and remove, so what is it called in windows 7, and I have jaws 11?
Patti

Hi,
All of them apart from wireless hotkey can be removed, you can use your own discretion really as to which ones should be removed, i've included an explanation below. wireless hotkey, that controls the hotkey you use to turn wireless on and off. toshiba console, i'm guessing this either controls some more buttons, or provides help and support, you could go and check what it does before removing? toshiba utilities, this looks like the most likely one and will get rid of all the extra help and support stuff as well as battery diagnostics, modem diagnostics etc as well as possibly the skin. toshiba power saver this will have installed their own power scheme for you in control pannel either that or it controls hard drive speed in realtime, that sort of thing. and toshiba virtual teck i'm guessing this is so a technical support representative can solve your problems either that or more likely an automated support suite.

Let us know if this solves your problem.

Mo.

ENES SARIBAŞ wrote:
i see wireless hotkey, toshiba console, toshiba utilities, toshiba
power saver and toshiba virtual teck
what can i remove
 how do i get rid of the media player skin

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard