Page after page Internet Explorer fails. Often it is the error on Web page,
sometimes it seems to be nothing, sometimes it happens with a redirect to the
pay for pages of a shopping site.It is often difficult to know what is wrong
because jaws locks up. If left long enough Jaws may come back, I have though
left it over night and had to power down and restart to get it back, I don't
know what happens there. If I am really patient when Jaws goes quiet and
remember not to touch a navigation key it is more likely to come back and tell
me that things went south due to an error on the page.

I haven't updated from Jaws 9 on this machine running vista and IE 8. a bunch.
Jaws 7 on my wife's XP Home machine and IE 7 seems to handle the same pages
well.

I notice a load of private browsing and other "features" in this new Internet
Explorer I wonder if that is the issue. I went to the control panel to see if I
could uninstall IE 8, a method which used to return to an earlier version of IE
but that doesn't seem to be there under Vista.

Does anyone know if this is an Internet Explorer new feature, some odd
combination with Jaws, both, neither, some setting I haven't stumbled on or any
other idea how to improve this behaviour?

This just is not useful. One way or another I have purchased at least 5 full
Jaws packages over the past decade along with several SMAs, it is frustrating
not to have a seamless browsing experience.

Any information, advice or solution will be most appreciated.

Dale leavens