To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] whs home server management console and remotedesktop

I was thinking about maybe getting one of these some day to add more storage
to my system. The problem with USB is that the drive powers down too fast,
it's in WD's firmware because I have all power management turned off here,
and it shuts down short enough that if you're doing a show online you get
the second of dead air at the crossfade point between two songs while the
drive powers up. I've gotten it sometimes, and sometimes things just lock up
if the file's not accessed in time. It's a given we'd need the remote access
license added to Jaws, but can this be installed to the server without
sighted help? They say it's like having a small 2003 server, which could be
useful to learn about anyways.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeronimo Schöber" <i...@masterid.de>