Well, crud! I thought it was something I had done. I wonder if feedback on the /accessible page would do any good.
At 10:46 AM 5/22/2010, you wrote:
Hi Ann,

I had this problem happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Apparently, Google no longer uses the /E for a clean Google search page for the blind, but the accessible Google is our only choice.

Lennie