Ok,  thx, I'll just deel with it for the time being, have a good day.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tan Siew Ling" <rustybe...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Google still showing the PacMan game on my end

Hi,

 I read somewhere that this PAC-Man doodle will be there for the next
48 hours. Even if you clear anything at your end, you will still have
this PAC-Man doodle.

Regards,
Siew Ling

On 22/05/2010, Tim Appleby <timappl...@shaw.ca> wrote:
Hmmm, I find that interesting, the google homepage is still showing the
PacMan game on my end.  I wonder if I have to clear my cash out on both
browsers.