hello.

 You may recall back in the XP days there was a little document circulating
that recommended making adjustments to XP via various options in the control
panel such that, for example, all folders in windows explorer would be listed
as text without graphics, ditto with the desktop and also allowed the Jaws user
to set up things like reverting to classic folder and other options.
Are you aware of any such document or procedure steps I could use on Windows 7?

I ask because I just don't like all the graphical intense user interface and
life is lot easier with non graphical text based classic interfaces while using
Jaws. Besides Microsoft likes to thrust all these changes with each new version
of the OS that are more and more geared towards the sighted user.

thx!

Prateek