Relax people, we just don't want things to get out of hand but a little fun is perfectly fine.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Kelly" <kim...@clearwire.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 7:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] making JAWS sing?

Life isn't always stuffed shirts and attitudes. If people sometimes didn't have a little fun, life would be boring. Yes, we are on this list to learn, but, it is not wrong to break the monotony from time to time.
Just my opinion.
Apologies to the moderators of this list.
couldn't help from having to give my two cents on this last post.

Kim Kelly

Clarkston Washington

Have a real killer day:

Alternative E-mail: