From: "karen schrade" <kschr...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "jaws users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 1:12 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] avg and viewing pictures

mike, if your context menu will give you the zoom out option, that should
work fine. i always have to zoom out at least twice to make a picture
totally viewable.

as for avg...I'm using avg free v9 and am totally content with it. it
downloads definitions automatically and it scans on a schedule. I'm not a
computer whiz and i got it all set up to work by myself. i had a fan
replaced on my computer about a year ago and the tech said that avg was what
they recommended in their shop.

that being said, though, you still need an antispyware program. I'm also
using super antispyware and am having no trouble...knock on wood! karen