From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
chris
hallsworth
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 2:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] instaling jaws with windows 7

It should be in print and Braille on the sleeve. If not,
contact FS and
they can give it you. While you are at it, you may want to
write it down
and save it for future use.

Mr IT Help Desk [HND]
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 30/05/2010 4:49, Debbie wrote:
> O.k. I know this has been covered before, but can anyone
tell me where the
> twenty digit number can be located on the install disk. My
original set up
> was on vista and done online and then FS sent me a disk.
We now can't find
> any access numbers. Thanks for any help you can give me.
>
> For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: